Monday, November 8, 2010

GameStop TV


"That creepy bitch! That weird dude with the stupid name!" "Do I have to listen to the stupid song again?"


Any fool who has been to Gamestop will recognize these monitors of doom, the stupid ass TVs blaring Gamestop TV. I'd be more enthused if they weren't playing 30 Seconds to Mars' latest Daughtry imitation album and the doom that is that obnoxious chick and generically geeky guy who always start off every advertorial with some rhetorical question that could be widely applicable ("Do you like waffles? Then you'll love Hello Kitty vs. Street Fighter III!")

I wouldn't be quite as pissed if I haven't been rendered completely DEAF because of these TVs. When some angry housewife is bitching at me about pricing or how I just ignored her because I'm too busy actually WORKING, I just have to nod and then ask, in a Meatwad voice, "Do what now?"

And then the stupid commercials which usually have some combination of 1) terrible jokes that border on obnoxious 2) classical and/or variations of songs I don't care about and 3) that stupid Big Bang Theory show. I hate that show. I hate that Sheldon dipshit. I want to rip out his testicles so that he'll be rendered unable to reproduce.

I've got more, but this much rage isn't healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I must disagree with the Big Bang Theory joke...however, that poor girl always looks like she got stung on the lips by a bee. As for the guy, if I saw him in the street...I would punch him repeatedly while yelling "YOU ARE NOT FUNNY"!

    ReplyDelete